From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Matt "prometheanfire" Thode
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 21:15:30
It is a pleasure for me to introduce another dev, this time from the US:

Matt "prometheanfire" Thode already supported the hardened team, especially the selinux subproject
and will join them as a developer now.

This is, how he introduces himself:

> Just moved to san antonio, so getting to know the area. > Single, only family in the state is myself. Work at rackspace. > I watch starcraft 2 and play random games to relax. I will skydive when I have time. > I may also pick up lockpicking and/or ham radio. > I have a deep interest in science (as far as you can go without formal education). > Because of this, I have a great respect for blueness. > Other then that, I've been using Gentoo for about 7 years of my 11 using linux.
Since that actually means, that at least 2 active devs are working on selinux, please give him a warm welcome with the usual amount of new bugs :-)