From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Packages up for grabs -- xmerlin, yoswink, chtekk, omp, tantive, mueli, bluebird, hncaldwell, caleb
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:37:28
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Packages up for grabs -- xmerlin, yoswink, chtekk, omp, tantive, mueli, bluebird, hncaldwell, caleb by Ben de Groot
On 11 June 2010 21:12, Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
> As I'm retiring, the following packages I maintained need someone else > to look after them: > > media-video/avidemux - video and qt herds (this one needs a version bump) > media-video/smplayer - qt and video herds > x11-themes/haematite-xcursors - desktop-misc herd > x11-themes/obsidian-xcursors - ,, > x11-themes/pearlgrey-xcursors - ,, > x11-wm/openbox - hwoarang?, lxde herd, desktop-wm herd > app-misc/vifm <-- this is now maintainer-needed! > app-text/wgetpaste <-- this is now maintainer-needed! > > Also, my proxy-maintainers will need new contacts: > x11-wm/echinus - anyone from desktop-wm still active? > dev-php/roadsend-php - anyone from php? > > I hope I didn't forget anything.
I forgot to add: app-text/poppler - reavertm?, now assigned to kde herd, and printing herd which is basically dead app-text/poppler-data - assigned to dead printing herd and loki_val who is on extended devaway dev-python/python-poppler - taken over by python herd Cheers, Ben