From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Michael Haubenwallner (haubi)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:53:09
It's my pleasure to introduce Michael Haubenwallner (haubi) who will
join us as a new developer for the Gentoo/Alt:Prefix project.

Michael has been a programmer since 1996 and uses Gentoo at work. He
plays all kinds of musical instruments, although mostly guitar, and
sings in a chorus. He is happily married, has two lovely children and
lives in the mountains near Graz, Austria. The perfect man with the
perfect life, it seems. And indeed, I ran a thorough background check
on him (no vapier, not that kind) and couldn't find anything
suspicious. Except... hold on... what's that Gentoo thing? ;o)

Denis.