From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Chi-Thanh Christopher Nguyen (chithanh)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 17:48:13
1 This time I didn't just slack on the announcement for a while but also
2 genuinely forgot too. Joining us from Berlin, Germany we have Chí-Thanh
3 Christopher Nguyễn. Besides adding to the man power of the German
4 conspiracy chithanh is maintaining nouveau drivers and other X related
5 stuff. Hoping that his personal info isn't already obsolete here it
6 goes: "Presently, I am working at TU Berlin in a project of development
7 cooperation in the field of IT and computer science. When I am not
8 sitting in front of my computer, I engage in table tennis, chess or
9 martial arts."
10
11 Regards,
12 Petteri