From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Christopher "cbrannon" Brannon
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 00:13:24
Good evening,

It is my pleasure to announce a new member to our joyful family.
Christoper is joining us from the States and he will be working on the
accessibility packages which do need some love I must say. This is how
he describes himself:

" My hobbies are technical, nerdy, or intellectual.  I'm a licensed
amateur radio operator.  My call sign is KB5KZZ.
I don't have a job, but I do have a Master of Science degree in computer
science.  I really enjoy listening to classical music.
My interests can be broadly grouped under two categories:
self-improvement and improvement of the human condition.
I'm equally fascinated by both the lessons of the past
and the possibilities of the future"

Please give him a warm welcome :)

Regards,