List Archive: gentoo-dev-announce
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
The voting part of the election has just started and will last for
next two weeks (until July 4th, 23:59 UTC).
In case you forgot, here are the rules:
All active Gentoo developers are eligible to vote. To do that, you
should login to dev.gentoo.org and run the following commands:
1. votify --new council2008 - This creates a new ballot in your homedir.
2. Edit the .ballot-council2008 file and rank the candidates.
3. Once you're sure, run votify --verify council2008 to check the
validity of the ballot.
4. If that goes through fine, the next and final step is to submit
your vote using votify --submit council2008
5. If you're stuck, use votify --help or go to #gentoo-elections
(on freenode) and ask officials for help
Good luck and thank you for all your votes.