Get Gentoo! |
The next council meeting will be at Tuesday 8 November 2011
at 20:00 UTC  in the #gentoo-council channel on Freenode.
*** Please note change of time: The meeting will start one hour later
*** because daylight saving time has ended in many countries.
1. Intro / Roll call (5 minutes)
2. ChangeLog and commit messages (15 minutes)
* Discuss/vote: Do we require identical ChangeLog entries and
commit messages? 
3. Eclasses policy (15 minutes)
* Discuss/vote: Are developers allowed to remove functions from
eclasses, or change the API in general? 
4. Open bugs with Council involvement (10 minutes)
5. Open floor (10 minutes)
Updated Jul 14, 2012
Archive of the gentoo-dev-announce mailing list.
Donate to support our development efforts.
Your browser does not support iframes.