Get Gentoo! |
The next council meeting will be Tuesday 9 August at 1900 UTC  in the
#gentoo-council channel of the Freenode IRC network.
Proposed meeting agenda:
* Roll call (5 minutes; anyone later will be given a slacker mark)
* Required advance notice for council meetings (10 minutes)
- Vote: 7 days vs 2 days
- If 7 days notice is required:
Vote: can the agenda be sent with only 2-day notice?
* ChangeLog autogeneration  (10 minutes)
- Vote: Should we implement an automated solution?
- If approved:
Vote: Choose between a small group of proposals, to be developed
over the next few days. The key difference is whether commits can be filtered.
* IRC cloaks: gentoo/user/cloaks  (5 minutes)
- Vote: Should we delegate this to devrel and userrel to work out?
- If not, then interested people should write a more detailed
proposal to vote upon in the next meeting
* Use of gentoo-council mailing list  (5 minutes)
- Vote: Should the -council mailing list again be used for discussion
of council agenda items?
* open bugs with council involvement
* open floor - listen to the community
Items proposed but not on the agenda:
* Optional runtime dependencies 
- What is the decision to be made? If none, it's not on the agenda
* Council terms: overlapping 2-year terms 
- Requires a full developer vote on changes to GLEP 39 so council
approval is not relevant
If you have anything you'd like to push to the council for
discussion, feel free to reply to this thread.
Council Member / Sr. Developer
Updated Jul 14, 2012
Archive of the gentoo-dev-announce mailing list.
Donate to support our development efforts.
Your browser does not support iframes.