Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Fri Apr 09, 2010
Re: [looking-for-man-power] Packaging RedHat/Fedora tools and libs- Fabio Erculiani
Re: [looking-for-man-power] Packaging RedHat/Fedora tools and libs- Zac Medico
Re: package.mask-ed ebuilds- Michał Górny
Re: package.mask-ed ebuilds- Mark Loeser
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Mike Pagano
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- George Prowse
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- AllenJB
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Zeerak Mustafa Waseem
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- George Prowse
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Dror Levin
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Ben de Groot
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Ben de Groot
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Maciej Mrozowski
[looking-for-man-power] Packaging RedHat/Fedora tools and libs- Fabio Erculiani
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Guy Fontaine
Re: package.mask-ed ebuilds- Krzysztof Pawlik
package.mask-ed ebuilds- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Duncan
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Patrick Nagel
RE: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Sylvain Alain
Thu Apr 08, 2010
Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Ryan Hill
RE: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Sylvain Alain
Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Sebastian Pipping
Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Ryan Hill
Re: Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Ben de Groot
Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Robin H. Johnson
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Patrick Lauer
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Brian Harring
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Petteri Räty
Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Torsten Veller
Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Sebastian Pipping
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Denis Dupeyron
Wed Apr 07, 2010
Re: [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps- Enrico Weigelt
Re: [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps- Enrico Weigelt
Re: [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps- Enrico Weigelt
Re: [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps- Enrico Weigelt
Re: [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps- Enrico Weigelt
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Richard Freeman
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Markos Chandras
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Ben de Groot
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Arun Raghavan
Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Ben de Groot
Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Sebastian Pipping
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Ben de Groot
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [Gentoo Phoenix] recruitment process- Markos Chandras
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Ben de Groot
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Markos Chandras
Re: Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Markos Chandras
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Richard Freeman
Re: Council meeting 19 April 2010- Ben de Groot
Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Ben de Groot
Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Sebastian Pipping
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Angelo Arrifano
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Angelo Arrifano
Council meeting 19 April 2010- Ulrich Mueller
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Dirkjan Ochtman
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Hans de Graaff
Tue Apr 06, 2010
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Robin H. Johnson
Re: perl eclass review - EAPI=3 + new helper eclass- Zac Medico
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-text/enchant: ChangeLog enchant-1.5.0.ebuild- Jonathan Callen
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-text/enchant: ChangeLog enchant-1.5.0.ebuild- Gilles Dartiguelongue
Re: Re: [Gentoo Phoenix] recruitment process- Denis Dupeyron
Re: Re: perl eclass review - EAPI=3 + new helper eclass- Michał Górny
Re: perl eclass review - EAPI=3 + new helper eclass- Duncan
Re: Re: perl eclass review - EAPI=3 + new helper eclass- James Cloos
Re: perl eclass review - EAPI=3 + new helper eclass- James Cloos
Re: Re: perl eclass review - EAPI=3 + new helper eclass- James Cloos
Re: [Gentoo Phoenix] recruitment process- Duncan
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Richard Freeman
Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Ben de Groot
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Fabian Groffen
Re: Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?- Michał Górny
Re: Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?- Maciej Mrozowski
Re: [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force- Torsten Veller
Re: [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Is Gentoo dying?- Sebastian Pipping
Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Stuart Longland
Re: [Gentoo Phoenix] recruitment process- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
[git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation- Nirbheek Chauhan
Mon Apr 05, 2010
last rites: games-strategy/castle-combat- Michael Sterrett
Re: Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?- Nirbheek Chauhan
RE: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Sylvain Alain
Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Zeerak Mustafa Waseem
Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Markos Chandras
Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Alex Legler
Re: [Gentoo Phoenix] recruitment process- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Nathan Zachary
Re: [Gentoo Phoenix] recruitment process- Nathan Zachary
Re: [Gentoo Phoenix] recruitment process- Denis Dupeyron
[RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project- Ben de Groot
Re: [RFC] More reliable hiding preserved libraries- Brian Harring
Re: Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [Gentoo Phoenix] recruitment process- Jon Portnoy
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jun 29, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.