Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Wed May 16, 2012
Re: Re: RFC: Enable FEATURES=config-protect-if-modified by default?- Andreas K. Huettel
Re: Re: RFC: Enable FEATURES=config-protect-if-modified by default?- Fabio Erculiani
Lastrite: 4suite, amara and testoob (mostly for security)- Samuli Suominen
Re: Stability of /sys api- Luca Barbato
Re: latest commits to dev-lang/go- Zac Medico
Re: Stability of /sys api- Arun Raghavan
Re: latest commits to dev-lang/go- William Hubbs
Re: latest commits to dev-lang/go- Matt Turner
Re: Stability of /sys api- William Hubbs
Re: latest commits to dev-lang/go- William Hubbs
Tue May 15, 2012
Re: Stability of /sys api- Walter Dnes
Re: Stability of /sys api- Walter Dnes
latest commits to dev-lang/go- William Hubbs
Re: Stability of /sys api- Walter Dnes
RFC: Enable FEATURES=config-protect-if-modified by default?- Zac Medico
Re: Stability of /sys api- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Stability of /sys api- Walter Dnes
Re: Stability of /sys api- Maxim Kammerer
Re: Stability of /sys api- Greg KH
Re: Stability of /sys api- Greg KH
Re: Stability of /sys api- Greg KH
Re: Packages up for grabs due gmsoft concentrating in hppa work- Markos Chandras
Re: Packages up for grabs due gmsoft concentrating in hppa work- Amadeusz Żołnowski
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Mike Frysinger
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Kacper Kowalik
FYI: The default in ~arch is UDisks2 instead of UDisks1 for gvfs, and thus, GNOME and Xfce (/media vs. /run/media/$user)- Samuli Suominen
Packages up for grabs due gmsoft concentrating in hppa work- Pacho Ramos
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Tony \"Chainsaw\" Vroon
Re: Stability of /sys api- Canek Peláez Valdés
Re: Stability of /sys api- Olivier Crête
Re: Stability of /sys api- Walter Dnes
Re: Stability of /sys api- Walter Dnes
Re: Stability of /sys api- William Hubbs
Re: Stability of /sys api- Maxim Kammerer
Re: Stability of /sys api- Greg KH
Re: Stability of /sys api- Greg KH
Mon May 14, 2012
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Nikos Chantziaras
Re: Stability of /sys api- James Cloos
Re: Stability of /sys api- James Cloos
Re: RFC: new global USE flag: jit- James Cloos
Re: RFC: new global USE flag: jit- Alexandre Rostovtsev
Re: RFC: new global USE flag: jit- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
Re: RFC: new global USE flag: jit- Maxim Kammerer
Re: RFC: new global USE flag: jit- Dirkjan Ochtman
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Markos Chandras
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Pacho Ramos
Re: Packages maintained by trapni need a co-maintainer- Pacho Ramos
Re: RFC: new global USE flag: jit- Pacho Ramos
Re: Tightly-coupled core distro [was: Council meeting summary for 3 April 2012]- Luca Barbato
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Michał Górny
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Jeroen Roovers
Re: intel (icc,mkl...) packages looking for new maintainer- Sébastien Fabbro
Re: RFC: new global USE flag: jit- Agostino Sarubbo
RFC: new global USE flag: jit- Alexandre Rostovtsev
Re: Stability of /sys api- Walter Dnes
Re: Adding PYTHON_TARGETS=python2_7 to base profile- Mike Gilbert
Re: Stability of /sys api- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: -Werror unwanted?- hasufell
Re: Adding PYTHON_TARGETS=python2_7 to base profile- Mike Gilbert
Re: Stability of /sys api- Olivier Crête
Re: Stability of /sys api- James Cloos
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Alexandre Rostovtsev
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Mike Frysinger
Re: Stability of /sys api- Mike Frysinger
Re: -Werror unwanted?- Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
-Werror unwanted?- hasufell
Re: Adding PYTHON_TARGETS=python2_7 to base profile- Pacho Ramos
Re: Adding PYTHON_TARGETS=python2_7 to base profile- Mike Gilbert
Re: Re: Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)- Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
Re: Stability of /sys api- Brian Harring
Stability of /sys api- Walter Dnes
Re: Adding PYTHON_TARGETS=python2_7 to base profile- Michał Górny
Re: Adding PYTHON_TARGETS=python2_7 to base profile- Hans de Graaff
Re: Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)- Duncan
Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2012-05-13 23h59 UTC- Robin H. Johnson
Sun May 13, 2012
Re: Adding PYTHON_TARGETS=python2_7 to base profile- Zac Medico
Adding PYTHON_TARGETS=python2_7 to base profile- Mike Gilbert
Lastrites: media-video/undvd, media-sound/ssrc, net-firewall/ipchains, media-libs/libflash, net-fs/fusesmb, net-im/jabberd, app-mobilephone/galicesms, sys-boot/cromwell, net-misc/batmand, net-misc/batman-vis, www-plugins/libflashsupport, sci-physics/abinit, dev-util/dmake, sys-kernel/xen-sources, media-gfx/flphoto, dev-libs/qof:0, app-office/gnotime, app-crypt/quintuple-agent, app-misc/rio500, dev-util/glade:2, dev-ada/tash, net-im/amsn, x11-themes/amsn-skins, x11-misc/xsimpsons, sys-kernel/sparc-sources, app-shells/rssh, x11-misc/xmbdfed, x11-misc/fme, x11-misc/fxred- Pacho Ramos
Re: intel (icc,mkl...) packages looking for new maintainer- Jeroen Roovers
Last rites: some sec-policy/selinux-* packages- Sven Vermeulen
Re: RFC: check for enewuser, enewgroup outside of pkg_setup- Michał Górny
Re: Re: Tightly-coupled core distro [was: Council meeting summary for 3 April 2012]- Walter Dnes
Sat May 12, 2012
Re: RFC: check for enewuser, enewgroup outside of pkg_setup- Michael Weber
Re: pushing fixes to stable before closing bugs- Andreas K. Huettel
Re: pushing fixes to stable before closing bugs- Andreas K. Huettel
Re: pushing fixes to stable before closing bugs- Rich Freeman
Re: License groups in ebuilds- Torsten Veller
Re: Re: License groups in ebuilds- Ulrich Mueller
Re: RFC: Add new remote-id types in metadata.dtd- Torsten Veller
Re: Re: License groups in ebuilds- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: License groups in ebuilds- Torsten Veller
Re: Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)- hasufell
Re: Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)- julian
Re: Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)- Ulrich Mueller
Re: Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)- Samuli Suominen
Re: Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)- Michał Górny
Re: Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)- Ulrich Mueller
Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)- Samuli Suominen
Re: pushing fixes to stable before closing bugs- Rich Freeman
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jun 29, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.