Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Thu Dec 24, 2009
Re: metdata.dtd should require <herd/>- Jeroen Roovers
Re: metdata.dtd should require <herd/>- Richard Freeman
Re: Anyone intrested in maintaining media-gfx/digikam?- Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas
QA last rites for media-gfx/viewer- Diego E . Pettenò
Wed Dec 23, 2009
Re: metdata.dtd should require <herd/>- Paul de Vrieze
Last rites for net-dns/ldapdns- Victor Ostorga
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in media-sound/teamspeak-client-bin: metadata.xml ChangeLog teamspeak-client-bin-3.0.0_beta5.ebuild- Samuli Suominen
Re: Versioning of Python scripts- Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
Tue Dec 22, 2009
QA last rites for dev-libs/libredblack- Diego E . Pettenò
QA last rites for net-libs/libwhisker- Diego E . Pettenò
Re: openrc/baselayout2 stabilization update- Mike Frysinger
Re: openrc/baselayout2 stabilization update- Robert Bradbury
Re: Versioning of Python scripts- Peter Volkov
last rites: games-strategy/freelords- Michael Sterrett
Mon Dec 21, 2009
openrc/baselayout2 stabilization update- William Hubbs
Re: Re: News item for Paludis kdebuild-1 removal- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat- Richard Freeman
Anyone intrested in maintaining media-gfx/digikam?- Samuli Suominen
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date- Fabian Groffen
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat- Richard Freeman
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date- Richard Freeman
Re: Versioning of Python scripts- Brian Harring
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date- Fabian Groffen
About treecleaners, a status update- Jeremy Olexa
Re: rewritten epatch- Zac Medico
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2009-12-20 23h59 UTC- Robin H. Johnson
Sun Dec 20, 2009
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date- Fabian Groffen
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat- Jeremy Olexa
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date- Jeremy Olexa
Re: Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat- Torsten Veller
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat- David Abbott
Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date- Fabian Groffen
Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat- Fabian Groffen
Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date- Thomas Sachau
Sat Dec 19, 2009
Re: [gentoo-core] RFC new quiz test for when to comment in ebuilds- Samuli Suominen
Versioning of Python scripts- Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
Re: rewritten epatch- Mike Frysinger
Re: rewritten epatch- Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò
Re: rewritten epatch- Brian Harring
Re: rewritten epatch- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-office/abiword: abiword-2.4.6.ebuild- Ryan Hill
Fri Dec 18, 2009
Re: start-stop-daemon and python-wrapper- James Rowe
Re: start-stop-daemon and python-wrapper- Brian Harring
rewritten epatch- Mike Frysinger
Gentoo Prefix Lite Quiz- Fabian Groffen
Re: changes to bzr.eclass- Ulrich Mueller
Thu Dec 17, 2009
QA last rites for media-video/cinepaint- Diego E . Pettenò
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-office/abiword: abiword-2.4.6.ebuild- Gilles Dartiguelongue
Implicit IUSE- Torsten Veller
Major changes to gdesklets.eclass- Joe Sapp
Re: gentoo-x86 commit in perl-core/Compress-Raw-Zlib- Jonathan Callen
Re: [RFC] EAPI={3,4} offset-prefix semantics mandatory?- Jeremy Olexa
Re: News item for Paludis kdebuild-1 removal- Christian Faulhammer
Wed Dec 16, 2009
Re: [RFC] EAPI={3,4} offset-prefix semantics mandatory?- Christian Faulhammer
Re: gentoo-x86 commit in perl-core/Compress-Raw-Zlib- Torsten Veller
QA last rites for sys-apps/compare- Diego E . Pettenò
Re: CAcert certificate distribution license to third parties (i.e. distributors like gentoo)- Daniel Black
QA last rites for dev-ruby/ruby-xlib- Diego E . Pettenò
Re: [RFC] EAPI={3,4} offset-prefix semantics mandatory?- Fabian Groffen
Re: [RFC] EAPI={3,4} offset-prefix semantics mandatory?- Peter Volkov
Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Tue Dec 15, 2009
Re: changes to bzr.eclass- Ulrich Mueller
Re: [RFC] EAPI={3,4} offset-prefix semantics mandatory?- Ulrich Mueller
[RFC] EAPI={3,4} offset-prefix semantics mandatory?- Fabian Groffen
Re: changes to bzr.eclass- Peter Volkov
Re: metdata.dtd should require <herd/>- Jonathan Callen
Re: metdata.dtd should require <herd/>- Mike Frysinger
Re: metdata.dtd should require <herd/>- Alex Alexander
Re: metdata.dtd should require <herd/>- Peter Volkov
Re: CAcert certificate distribution license to third parties (i.e. distributors like gentoo)- Richard Freeman
Re: USE flag(s) for ssl (always USE ssl)- Peter Volkov
Re: X license cleaning spree- Rémi Cardona
Re: Re: QA last rites for x11-wm/ion- dev-random
changes to bzr.eclass- Ulrich Mueller
Re: X license cleaning spree- Ulrich Mueller
Re: Re: QA last rites for x11-wm/ion- Joshua Saddler
X license cleaning spree- Rémi Cardona
start-stop-daemon and python-wrapper- Max Arnold
Re: USE flag(s) for ssl (always USE ssl)- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: QA last rites for x11-wm/ion- Rémi Cardona
Re: USE flag(s) for ssl (always USE ssl)- Ulrich Mueller
Re: QA last rites for x11-wm/ion- Ulrich Mueller
Re: Re: QA last rites for x11-wm/ion- Peter Hjalmarsson
Re: CAcert certificate distribution license to third parties (i.e. distributors like gentoo)- Daniel Black
Re: CAcert certificate distribution license to third parties (i.e. distributors like gentoo)- Richard Freeman
Re: Re: QA last rites for x11-wm/ion- Mike Frysinger
Re: QA last rites for x11-wm/ion- Ryan Hill
Mon Dec 14, 2009
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item for Paludis kdebuild-1 removal- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: News item for Paludis kdebuild-1 removal- Ulrich Mueller
Re: News item for Paludis kdebuild-1 removal- Brian Harring
Re: CAcert certificate distribution license to third parties (i.e. distributors like gentoo)- Robin H. Johnson
News item for Paludis kdebuild-1 removal- Ciaran McCreesh
Last rites: =app-crypt/qca-1*, app-crypt/qca-tls- Jonathan Callen
Re: Heads up: cmake-utils.eclass changes- Petteri Räty
Re: CAcert certificate distribution license to third parties (i.e. distributors like gentoo)- Richard Freeman
QA last rites for media-gfx/giram- Diego E . Pettenò
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jun 29, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.