Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Fri Jul 10, 2009
Re: Problems with the current bzr eclass.- Christian Faulhammer
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Alec Warner
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Andrew D Kirch
Thu Jul 09, 2009
Re: Re: Problems with the current bzr eclass.- Harley Peters
Re: Problems with the current bzr eclass.- Christian Faulhammer
Re: Re: Problems with the current bzr eclass.- Harley Peters
Last rites for x11-misc/e-fancylauncher- Victor Ostorga
Re: Problems with the current bzr eclass.- Christian Faulhammer
Problems with the current bzr eclass.- Harley Peters
Re: One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for July- Tobias Scherbaum
[no subject]- Aaron Bauman
Wed Jul 08, 2009
Re: packages up for grabs- Petteri Räty
One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for July- Mike Frysinger
Re: [RFC] [EAPI=3] Add approprietly prefixed values of IUSE_* variables to IUSE- Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
Re: Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness- Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
Re: About time to unify 'cdda' and 'cdaudio' USE flags and make the remaining one global?- Duncan
Re: rsync mirrorstats page (generation and parsing)- Robin H. Johnson
Tue Jul 07, 2009
Re: rsync mirrorstats page (generation and parsing)- Sebastian Pipping
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: rsync mirrorstats page (generation and parsing)- Sebastian Pipping
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Denis Dupeyron
Re: About time to unify 'cdda' and 'cdaudio' USE flags and make the remaining one global?- Jesús Guerrero
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Rémi Cardona
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: maintainer needed for app-accessibility/festival and app-accessibility/speech-tools- William Hubbs
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Denis Dupeyron
Re: Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: About time to unify "cdda" and "cdaudio" USE flags and make the remaining one global?- Gilles Dartiguelongue
Re: Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness- Andrew D Kirch
Re: About time to unify "cdda" and "cdaudio" USE flags and make the remaining one global?- AllenJB
Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Steven J Long
Re: About time to unify "cdda" and "cdaudio" USE flags and make the remaining one global?- Gilles Dartiguelongue
Re: Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness- Alec Warner
Re: Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness- Brian Harring
Re: Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness- Andrew D Kirch
Re: Bug #250853- Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto
Mon Jul 06, 2009
Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: About time to unify "cdda" and "cdaudio" USE flags and make the remaining one global?- Josh Saddler
maintainer needed for app-accessibility/festival and app-accessibility/speech-tools- William Hubbs
Re: [gsoc-status] portage backend for PackageKit- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Bug #250853- Denis Dupeyron
Bug #250853- Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto
Re: rsync mirrorstats page (generation and parsing)- Robin H. Johnson
Re: rsync mirrorstats page (generation and parsing)- Zac Medico
Re: rsync mirrorstats page (generation and parsing)- Alec Warner
Last rites: app-emacs/mule-ucs- Ulrich Mueller
Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] QA last rites: CJK special- Ulrich Mueller
Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2009-07-05 23h59 UTC- Robin H. Johnson
Sun Jul 05, 2009
Re: About time to unify "cdda" and "cdaudio" USE flags and make the remaining one global?- Sebastian Pipping
last rites: www-apache/mod_auth_pam- Benedikt Böhm
Re: About time to unify "cdda" and "cdaudio" USE flags and make the remaining one global?- Rémi Cardona
Re: [gsoc-status] portage backend for PackageKit- Mounir Lamouri
Re: [RFC] [EAPI=3] Add approprietly prefixed values of IUSE_* variables to IUSE- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: rsync mirrorstats page (generation and parsing)- Sebastian Pipping
Please unmask app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-*-20081109- Pacho Ramos
Re: [RFC] [EAPI=3] Add approprietly prefixed values of IUSE_* variables to IUSE- David Leverton
Re: mirrorselect: request for extraction of class MirrorParser- Zac Medico
[RFC] [EAPI=3] Add approprietly prefixed values of IUSE_* variables to IUSE- Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
Re: rsync mirrorstats page (generation and parsing)- Robin H. Johnson
Re: About time to unify "cdda" and "cdaudio" USE flags and make the remaining one global?- Sebastian Pipping
mirrorselect: request for extraction of class MirrorParser- Sebastian Pipping
rsync mirrorstats page (generation and parsing)- Sebastian Pipping
Sat Jul 04, 2009
Re: Manifesto archive- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [gsoc-status] portage backend for PackageKit- Nirbheek Chauhan
About time to unify "cdda" and "cdaudio" USE flags and make the remaining one global?- Lars Wendler
Fri Jul 03, 2009
Re: [gsoc-status] portage backend for PackageKit- Steve Dommett
Re: [GSoC status] Web-based image builder- Eitan Mosenkis
Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Manifesto archive- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Re: [gentoo-council] A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Richard Freeman
Re: Re: New eselect news item for kdeprefix- Alec Warner
Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Brian Harring
Re: [gentoo-council] A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Luca Barbato
Re: Exim and Sendmail need a maintainer- Fabian Groffen
Manifesto archive- Torsten Veller
Re: Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2009/2010- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Duncan
Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Duncan
Re: [gentoo-council] A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Thu Jul 02, 2009
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-news r11 - in 2009: . 07 07/2009-07-02-kdeprefix+monolithics- Christian Faulhammer
Re: Re: New eselect news item for kdeprefix- Theo Chatzimichos
Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Ned Ludd
Re: Exim and Sendmail need a maintainer- AllenJB
Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Christian Faulhammer
Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Christian Faulhammer
Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Mike Frysinger
Re: Exim and Sendmail need a maintainer- Fabian Groffen
Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Michael Higgins
Re: [gentoo-council] A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [gentoo-council] A Little Council Reform Anyone?- Mike Frysinger
Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for July- Mike Frysinger
Re: Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2009/2010- Torsten Veller
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jun 29, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.