Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Tue Sep 20, 2011
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Pacho Ramos
Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Duncan
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Ulrich Mueller
Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Pacho Ramos
Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Pacho Ramos
Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Michał Górny
Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Pacho Ramos
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Brian Harring
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Dirkjan Ochtman
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Patrick Lauer
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Brian Harring
Re: [RFC] obs eclasses- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: [RFC] obs eclasses- Michał Górny
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Corentin Chary
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Alex Alexander
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Alex Alexander
Re: udev and /usr- Fabian Groffen
Re: [RFC] obs eclasses- Steven J Long
Re: udev and /usr- Zac Medico
Re: udev and /usr- Zac Medico
Re: udev and /usr- Joshua Kinard
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Duncan
Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Duncan
Re: Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Rich Freeman
Re: x32 fun pants- Joshua Kinard
Mon Sep 19, 2011
Re: x32 fun pants- Joshua Kinard
Re: udev and /usr- Joshua Kinard
Re: udev and /usr- Joshua Kinard
Re: udev and /usr- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Duncan
Re: udev and /usr- Greg KH
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Duncan
RFC: Making backwards-incompatible tree changes | a solution for GLEP 55's problem- Alex Alexander
Re: udev and /usr- Luca Barbato
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Hans de Graaff
Re: udev and /usr- Rich Freeman
Re: finding reverse dependencies for arch testing (and other purposes)- Markos Chandras
Re: udev and /usr- Greg KH
finding reverse dependencies for arch testing (and other purposes)- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Mike Frysinger
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Michał Górny
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Mike Frysinger
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Michał Górny
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Mike Frysinger
Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Corentin Chary
Re: udev and /usr- Arun Raghavan
Re: udev and /usr- Joshua Kinard
Re: udev and /usr- Dale
Re: udev and /usr- Michał Górny
Re: udev and /usr- Joshua Kinard
Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Michał Górny
install-mask -- a tool for all the 'I don't want this file' complainers- Michał Górny
Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Corentin Chary
Re: udev and /usr- Michał Górny
Re: Re: udev and /usr- Joshua Kinard
Re: udev and /usr- Alec Warner
Re: udev and /usr- Michał Górny
Re: udev and /usr- Joshua Kinard
Re: udev and /usr- Nicolas Sebrecht
Re: udev and /usr- Joshua Kinard
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Michał Górny
Re: new `usex` helper- Donnie Berkholz
Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2011-09-18 23h59 UTC- Robin H. Johnson
Sun Sep 18, 2011
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Mike Frysinger
Re: Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Nirbheek Chauhan
[PATCH autotools-utils] Deprecate automagic $(use_enable static-libs static).- Michał Górny
Please don't use IUSE=static-libs unless really necessary- Michał Górny
Re: udev and /usr- Zac Medico
Re: Re: udev and /usr- Rich Freeman
Re: udev and /usr- Duncan
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Zac Medico
Re: udev and /usr- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Rich Freeman
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: udev and /usr- Joost Roeleveld
Re: udev and /usr- Michał Górny
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Michał Górny
Re: udev and /usr- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: udev and /usr- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: udev and /usr- Michał Górny
Re: udev and /usr- Rich Freeman
Re: new `usex` helper- Brian Harring
proposal for cross-compie support in EAPI-5, was: Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Thomas Sachau
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Ulrich Mueller
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Brian Harring
Re: udev and /usr- Luca Barbato
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Zac Medico
glibc-2.13 stabilization- Mike Frysinger
Re: new `usex` helper- Donnie Berkholz
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Donnie Berkholz
Last rites: www-plugins/weave- Mounir Lamouri
FEATURES="stricter" as a default in developer profile not the best idea- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jun 29, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.