Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Tue Sep 13, 2011
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in net-analyzer/wireshark: wireshark-1.6.2.ebuild ChangeLog wireshark-1.4.9.ebuild wireshark-1.4.7.ebuild wireshark-1.6.0_rc1.ebuild wireshark-1.4.4.ebuild wireshark-1.4.6-r1.ebuild- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in net-analyzer/wireshark: wireshark-1.6.2.ebuild ChangeLog wireshark-1.4.9.ebuild wireshark-1.4.7.ebuild wireshark-1.6.0_rc1.ebuild wireshark-1.4.4.ebuild wireshark-1.4.6-r1.ebuild- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in net-analyzer/wireshark: wireshark-1.6.2.ebuild ChangeLog wireshark-1.4.9.ebuild wireshark-1.4.7.ebuild wireshark-1.6.0_rc1.ebuild wireshark-1.4.4.ebuild wireshark-1.4.6-r1.ebuild- Diego Elio Pettenò
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in net-analyzer/wireshark: wireshark-1.6.2.ebuild ChangeLog wireshark-1.4.9.ebuild wireshark-1.4.7.ebuild wireshark-1.6.0_rc1.ebuild wireshark-1.4.4.ebuild wireshark-1.4.6-r1.ebuild- Markos Chandras
Re: [PATCH] autotools-utils.eclass: punt unnecessary .la files even w/ USE=static-libs.- Michał Górny
Mon Sep 12, 2011
Re: [PATCH] autotools-utils.eclass: punt unnecessary .la files even w/ USE=static-libs.- Samuli Suominen
Re: [PATCH] autotools-utils.eclass: punt unnecessary .la files even w/ USE=static-libs.- Donnie Berkholz
Re: [PATCH] autotools-utils.eclass: punt unnecessary .la files even w/ USE=static-libs.- Michał Górny
Re: [PATCH] autotools-utils.eclass: punt unnecessary .la files even w/ USE=static-libs.- Donnie Berkholz
Re: [PATCH] autotools-utils.eclass: punt unnecessary .la files even w/ USE=static-libs.- Samuli Suominen
Re: [PATCH] autotools-utils.eclass: punt unnecessary .la files even w/ USE=static-libs.- Donnie Berkholz
Re: multilib setup- Mike Frysinger
Re: multilib setup- Rich Freeman
[PATCH] autotools-utils.eclass: punt unnecessary .la files even w/ USE=static-libs.- Michał Górny
Re: multilib setup- Nathan Phillip Brink
Re: A big thanks to Matt Turner for his hard work on Gentoo/MIPS- Marijn
Re: Re: multilib setup- Mike Frysinger
A big thanks to Matt Turner for his hard work on Gentoo/MIPS- Joshua Kinard
Re: fhs and multilib question- Joshua Kinard
Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2011-09-11 23h59 UTC- Robin H. Johnson
Sun Sep 11, 2011
Re: multilib setup- Duncan
Re: fhs and multilib question- Michał Górny
Re: fhs and multilib question- Joshua Kinard
multilib setup- Mike Frysinger
Re: punt app-arch/cpio from system- Mike Frysinger
Re: fhs and multilib question- James Cloos
Re: Removing <herd>no-herd</herd>?- Mark Loeser
Re: fhs and multilib question- William Hubbs
Re: fhs and multilib question- Alexey Shvetsov
Re: fhs and multilib question- Michał Górny
fhs and multilib question- William Hubbs
Re: Removing <herd>no-herd</herd>?- Michał Górny
Sat Sep 10, 2011
Re: Removing <herd>no-herd</herd>?- Alec Warner
Re: Removing <herd>no-herd</herd>?- Christoph Mende
Re: Removing <herd>no-herd</herd>?- Michał Górny
Re: Removing <herd>no-herd</herd>?- Mike Gilbert
Re: Removing <herd>no-herd</herd>?- Markos Chandras
Removing <herd>no-herd</herd>?- Michał Górny
Fri Sep 09, 2011
Re: punt app-arch/cpio from system- Amadeusz Żołnowski
Re: punt app-arch/cpio from system- Robin H. Johnson
Re: punt app-arch/cpio from system- Mike Gilbert
punt app-arch/cpio from system- Mike Frysinger
Re: About upstreams appending additional CFLAGS when building with some configure options- Pacho Ramos
Re: About upstreams appending additional CFLAGS when building with some configure options- Alexis Ballier
Re: About upstreams appending additional CFLAGS when building with some configure options- Pacho Ramos
Re: About upstreams appending additional CFLAGS when building with some configure options- Pacho Ramos
Re: Re: Committing packages with unfetchable sources [sys-devel/gdb-7.3.1]- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Re: gentoo-x86/dev-libs/libffi: ChangeLog libffi-3.0.10_rc8.ebuild libffi-3.0.9.ebuild- Marijn
Re: [RFC] virtual/polkit-agent virtual pkg- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Mike Frysinger
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Mike Frysinger
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Mike Frysinger
Re: Committing packages with unfetchable sources [sys-devel/gdb-7.3.1]- Mike Frysinger
Thu Sep 08, 2011
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Joshua Kinard
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Eray Aslan
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Michał Górny
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Ole Markus With
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Alec Warner
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Thomas Sachau
Re: bash-completion-r1: a quick migration guide- Michał Górny
Re: bash-completion-r1: a quick migration guide- Ulrich Mueller
bash-completion-r1: a quick migration guide- Michał Górny
Re: Re: gentoo-x86/dev-libs/libffi: ChangeLog libffi-3.0.10_rc8.ebuild libffi-3.0.9.ebuild- Michał Górny
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Michał Górny
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Rich Freeman
Re: Re: gentoo-x86/dev-libs/libffi: ChangeLog libffi-3.0.10_rc8.ebuild libffi-3.0.9.ebuild- Petteri Räty
Re: Re: gentoo-x86/dev-libs/libffi: ChangeLog libffi-3.0.10_rc8.ebuild libffi-3.0.9.ebuild- Fabian Groffen
Re: gentoo-x86/dev-libs/libffi: ChangeLog libffi-3.0.10_rc8.ebuild libffi-3.0.9.ebuild- Fabian Groffen
Re: gentoo-x86/dev-libs/libffi: ChangeLog libffi-3.0.10_rc8.ebuild libffi-3.0.9.ebuild- Duncan
Re: gentoo-x86/dev-libs/libffi: ChangeLog libffi-3.0.10_rc8.ebuild libffi-3.0.9.ebuild- Samuli Suominen
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Eray Aslan
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Michał Górny
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Michał Górny
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Joshua Kinard
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Michał Górny
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Nathan Phillip Brink
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Robin H. Johnson
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Rich Freeman
Wed Sep 07, 2011
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Brian Harring
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Aaron W. Swenson
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Joshua Kinard
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Rich Freeman
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Amadeusz Żołnowski
Re: rfc: using /libexec- William Hubbs
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Robin H. Johnson
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Michał Górny
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Michał Górny
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Ulrich Mueller
Last rites: dev-php/roadsend-php- Ole Markus With
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Amadeusz Żołnowski
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Rich Freeman
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Michał Górny
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Alexey Shvetsov
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Michał Górny
Re: Autodep project- Tomáš Chvátal
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jun 29, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.