Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Wed Sep 07, 2011
Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Committing packages with unfetchable sources [sys-devel/gdb-7.3.1]- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: [RFC] virtual/polkit-agent virtual pkg- Samuli Suominen
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Michał Górny
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Corentin Chary
Tue Sep 06, 2011
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Mike Frysinger
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Mike Frysinger
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Olivier Crête
Re: rfc: using /libexec- William Hubbs
Re: rfc: using /libexec- William Hubbs
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Mike Frysinger
Re: gentoo-x86/dev-libs/libffi: ChangeLog libffi-3.0.10_rc8.ebuild libffi-3.0.9.ebuild- Fabian Groffen
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Olivier Crête
Re: rfc: using /libexec- William Hubbs
Re: rfc: using /libexec- Michał Górny
rfc: using /libexec- William Hubbs
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Matt Turner
Re: [RFC] virtual/polkit-agent virtual pkg- Maxim Koltsov
[RFC] virtual/polkit-agent virtual pkg- Fabio Erculiani
Mon Sep 05, 2011
Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2011-09-04 23h59 UTC- Robin H. Johnson
Sun Sep 04, 2011
Re: Autodep project- justin
Re: Autodep project- justin
Re: Autodep project- Marc Schiffbauer
Autodep project- Александр Берсенев
Sat Sep 03, 2011
Re: net-zope maintenance- Dirkjan Ochtman
Thu Sep 01, 2011
Re: RFC: devqawarn()?- Zac Medico
Re: RFC: devqawarn()?- Michał Górny
Re: RFC: devqawarn()?- Zac Medico
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Ulrich Mueller
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Corentin Chary
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Donnie Berkholz
Re: RFC: devqawarn()?- Donnie Berkholz
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Ulrich Mueller
Last rites for app-accessibility/speakup-utils- Jesus Rivero (Neurogeek)
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Michał Górny
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Jeremy Olexa
Re: Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Tomáš Chvátal
Rewriting bash-completion.eclass- Michał Górny
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Corentin Chary
Re: RFC: devqawarn()?- Petteri Räty
Re: RFC: devqawarn()?- Michał Górny
Re: RFC: devqawarn()?- Michał Górny
Re: RFC: devqawarn()?- Petteri Räty
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Corentin Chary
RFC: devqawarn()?- Michał Górny
Re: [WTH] bash-completion useflag- Michał Górny
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Michał Górny
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Corentin Chary
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Alex Legler
Re: About upstreams appending additional CFLAGS when building with some configure options- Fabian Groffen
Re: mesa r600 gallium news item- Donnie Berkholz
Wed Aug 31, 2011
Re: [WTH] bash-completion useflag- Mike Frysinger
Re: About upstreams appending additional CFLAGS when building with some configure options- Aaron W. Swenson
Re: [WTH] bash-completion useflag- Ulrich Mueller
Re: About upstreams appending additional CFLAGS when building with some configure options- Michał Górny
Re: [WTH] bash-completion useflag- Michał Górny
Re: [WTH] bash-completion useflag- Mike Frysinger
Re: glibc-2.14 and changes in rpc support (libtirpc)- Mike Frysinger
Re: [WTH] bash-completion useflag- Michał Górny
[WTH] bash-completion useflag- Tomáš Chvátal
About upstreams appending additional CFLAGS when building with some configure options- Pacho Ramos
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Ulrich Mueller
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Alec Warner
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Ulrich Mueller
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Alec Warner
Re: mesa r600 gallium news item- Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Michał Górny
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)- Corentin Chary
Re: mesa r600 gallium news item- Donnie Berkholz
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Michael Schreckenbauer
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Michał Górny
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Michał Górny
Re: [RFC] category for openoffice/libreoffice extensions- Kfir Lavi
[RFC] category for openoffice/libreoffice extensions- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Tomáš Chvátal
Lastrite: net-irc/conspire- Pacho Ramos
Re: Stable and keyword requests by users- Ulrich Mueller
Re: Re: [RFC] office-ext.eclass- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Stable and keyword requests by users- Michał Górny
Re: Stable and keyword requests by users- justin
Stable and keyword requests by users- Nikos Chantziaras
Tue Aug 30, 2011
Re: [RFC] office-ext.eclass- Jonathan Callen
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Michał Górny
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Ulrich Mueller
Re: [RFC] office-ext.eclass- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: [RFC] office-ext.eclass- Michał Górny
Re: [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Michał Górny
Re: [RFC] office-ext.eclass- Tomáš Chvátal
[RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: [RFC] office-ext.eclass- Ulrich Mueller
Re: [RFC] office-ext.eclass- Tomáš Chvátal
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jun 29, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.