Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Tue Jun 07, 2011
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Alec Warner
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Matt Turner
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Matt Turner
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Dane Smith
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Mike Frysinger
Re: ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Andreas K. Huettel
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Samuli Suominen
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Dane Smith
Re: catalyst should use pbzip2 for stages- Mike Frysinger
Re: Reducing glibc's default locale.gen- Mike Frysinger
Re: Crossdev / glib news item- Mike Frysinger
Reducing glibc's default locale.gen- Matt Turner
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: RFC: an eclass for github snapshots?- Ulrich Mueller
Re: Re: RFC: an eclass for github snapshots?- Donnie Berkholz
Re: [rfc] Rendering the official Gentoo logo / Blender,2.04, Python 2.2- Mario Bodemann
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: Last Rites: sys-fs/evms- Sebastian Pipping
Mon Jun 06, 2011
Re: Re: Test request: open-iscsi 2.0.872- Jeroen Roovers
Re: MULTI_ABI support addition to main tree portage- Zac Medico
Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2011-06-05 23h59 UTC- Robin H. Johnson
Sun Jun 05, 2011
Re: MULTI_ABI support addition to main tree portage- Matt Turner
Re: Test request: open-iscsi 2.0.872- Stefan Behte
Re: Test request: open-iscsi 2.0.872- Roy Bamford
Test request: open-iscsi 2.0.872- Sebastian Pipping
Re: ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Fabian Groffen
Sat Jun 04, 2011
Last rites: net-mail/gml- Eray Aslan
Fri Jun 03, 2011
Last rites: net-wireless/kbluetooth- Andreas K. Huettel
Last Rites: sys-fs/evms- Markos Chandras
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- ross smith
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Patrick Lauer
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Michał Górny
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- dev-random
Re: RFC: remove annoying "You should enable -g (or higher) for debugging!" message- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: MULTI_ABI support addition to main tree portage- Zac Medico
Thu Jun 02, 2011
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Michał Górny
Re: RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Gökdeniz Karadağ
RFC: removal of <net-print/foo2zjs-99999999 (earlier versions are fubar)- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Rich Freeman
Re: ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Duncan
Re: ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Fabian Groffen
Re: ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Patrick Lauer
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Nirbheek Chauhan
ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Fabian Groffen
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Eray Aslan
Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Duncan
Re: Virtual default changes for old users, was: Heads up: libjpeg-turbo stabilization, becoming the default- Zac Medico
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Peter Volkov
Virtual default changes for old users, was: Heads up: libjpeg-turbo stabilization, becoming the default- Christopher Head
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Matt Turner
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Dale
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Diego Elio Pettenò
Wed Jun 01, 2011
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Rich Freeman
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Duncan
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Andreas K. Huettel
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Andreas K. Huettel
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Samuli Suominen
Re: Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Nathan Phillip Brink
Re: RFC: better policy for ChageLogs- Markos Chandras
RFC: better policy for ChageLogs (was: Re: Council May Summary: Changes to ChangeLog handling)- Peter Volkov
[Test request] Group plugdev for udisks and upower- Samuli Suominen
Tue May 31, 2011
hi- ferringb
Re: Initial review for github-snapshot.eclass- Michał Górny
Re: Initial review for github-snapshot.eclass- Michał Górny
Re: Initial review for github-snapshot.eclass- William Hubbs
Re: Initial review for github-snapshot.eclass- Michał Górny
Re: Initial review for github-snapshot.eclass- Mike Gilbert
Re: Initial review for github-snapshot.eclass- Diego Elio Pettenò
Re: Initial review for github-snapshot.eclass- William Hubbs
Initial review for github-snapshot.eclass- Michał Górny
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1- Jeroen Roovers
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1- Markos Chandras
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1- Jeroen Roovers
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1- Mark Loeser
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1- Markos Chandras
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1- Krzysztof Pawlik
Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1- Jeroen Roovers
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1- Markos Chandras
Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1- Jeroen Roovers
Re: Common sense in (was Council May Summary: Changes to ChangeLog handling)- Ângelo Arrifano
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jun 29, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.