Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Sat Oct 20, 2001
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Dan Armak
Re: Mozilla 0.95- Mikael Hallendal
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Damon M. Conway
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Karl Trygve Kalleberg
/dev/shm/.init.d ?- Clay Mitchell
Re: Upgrade between RC6 releases- Collins Richey
Upgrade between RC6 releases- Viktor Lakics
Re: Mozilla 0.95- Mikael Hallendal
Mozilla 0.95- Joerg Krause
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Dan Armak
[db 3.3.11 fix] Fwd: Re: bugs 4562, 4546 ETA?? [#4562] [#4546]- Gold is Heavy
Re: New Gentoo Linux/Portage Releases- Dan Armak
[alacallopez@...: Ext2 BIG BIG PROBLEM !!! PLEASE I BEG FOR HELP !!!!!!]- Daniel Robbins
New Gentoo Linux/Portage Releases- Daniel Robbins
Re: New gentoo-user mailing list- Joshua Pierre
New gentoo-user mailing list- Daniel Robbins
Re: The official answer on tabs and spaces- Karl Trygve Kalleberg
Fri Oct 19, 2001
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Damon M. Conway
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Damon M. Conway
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Dan Armak
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Daniel Robbins
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Damon M. Conway
Re: The official answer on tabs and spaces- Aron Griffis
Re: Tabs and spaces- Chris Houser
Re: Tabs and spaces- Aron Griffis
The official answer on tabs and spaces- Daniel Robbins
Re: Tabs and spaces- Chris Houser
Tabs and spaces- Aron Griffis
Re: kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Dan Armak
Re: /proc/bus/usb- jano
kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved- Dan Armak
Re: /proc/bus/usb- Chris Houser
/proc/bus/usb- Mike Acord
Re: another kdemultimedia bug?- Dan Armak
Serial nodes and fresh RC6 install- Viktor Lakics
Serial nodes and fresh RC6 install- Viktor Lakics
Re: issues with tcl/tk 8.4a2 being a default- Daniel Robbins
issues with tcl/tk 8.4a2 being a default- Gold is Heavy
PPP on boot CD- Tom von Schwerdtner
Re: baselayout 1.6.x bug?- Jon Nelson
Re: baselayout 1.6.x bug?- Daniel Robbins
Re: rc6- Damon M. Conway
Re: another kdemultimedia bug?- Dan Nelson
Thu Oct 18, 2001
baselayout 1.6.x bug?- Jon Nelson
Qmail problems, hoorah!- Clay Mitchell
patch files for Python 2.1.1 in plain text- Gold is Heavy
how to build Python 2.1.1- Gold is Heavy
RE: Mail Server Solution?- Clay Mitchell
Wed Oct 17, 2001
Re: grub- Collins Richey
rc6- Adam Ingram-Goble
pan bug fixed, issue closed, thanks to all- Gold is Heavy
avifile-0.53.5-r1.ebuild error workaround- Corvus Corax
Re: Athena widgets needed for xawtv and others- Eric Noack
Athena widgets needed for xawtv and others- Eric Noack
Re: trying to fix pan, trying to add perl support to xchat, now neither works- Joerg Krause
Re: trying to fix pan, trying to add perl support to xchat, now neither works- Chad Huneycutt
xchat seems to work, but pan still doesn't- Gold is Heavy
trying to fix pan, trying to add perl support to xchat, now neither works- Gold is Heavy
RE: [Re: Please help with RC_6 install...]- Sean Mitchell
Re: [Re: Please help with RC_6 install...]- Viktor Lakics
Re: Please help with RC_6 install...- Nathaniel Grady
Re: libgd-1.8.3-r2.ebuild update!!- Karl Trygve Kalleberg
Re: Mail Server Solution?- Nathaniel Grady
Re: grub- Chad Huneycutt
RE: grub- Sean Mitchell
grub- Mike Acord
Re: Please help with RC_6 install...- Chad Huneycutt
Please help with RC_6 install...- Viktor Lakics
Re: Mail Server Solution?- Djamil ESSAISSI
libgd-1.8.3-r2.ebuild update!!- Michael M Nazaroff
runscript.sh changes- Aron Griffis
Tue Oct 16, 2001
RE: Mail Server Solution?- Clay Mitchell
Re: Mail Server Solution?- Mikael Hallendal
Mail Server Solution?- Clay Mitchell
ALSA permissions- scott worley
QT3-final has been released; * deps problems- Dan Armak
Re: Yet Another Multi-QT Scheme- Dan Armak
Re: Yet Another Multi-QT Scheme- Karl Trygve Kalleberg
Re: A wishlist- Joshua Pierre
Re: A wishlist- Joshua Pierre
Re: A wishlist- Mikael Hallendal
Re: A wishlist- Mikael Hallendal
Re: OpenAFS server installation- Holger Brueckner
Re: OpenAFS server installation- Z
Re: [gentoo-ebuild] Xaw3d-1.5 broke and fixed- Martin Schlemmer
Feature request- Rudy Ruiz
Mon Oct 15, 2001
RE: QMail server setup...- Clay Mitchell
Re: Mysql- Chad Huneycutt
RE: Mysql- Clay Mitchell
Yet Another Multi-QT Scheme- Dan Armak
Re: evolution- Djamil ESSAISSI
Re: evolution- Mikael Hallendal
Re: evolution- Djamil ESSAISSI
Re: A wishlist- Joshua Pierre
Re: A wishlist- Chris Houser
Re: What should be in place before 1.0 release- Mikael Hallendal
Re: What should be in place before 1.0 release- Blue Lizard
Re: What should be in place before 1.0 release- Mikael Hallendal
Re: sbpcd ?- scott worley
Re: A wishlist- Joshua Pierre
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jun 29, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.