From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Preventing $ARCH flags in USE
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:19:28
1 On 09:19 Wed 17 Sep , Zac Medico wrote:
2 > I suggest that we unmask the appropriate ARCH flags in
3 > profiles/arch/*/use.mask, add ../base to profiles/arch/*/parent, and
4 > create profiles/arch/base/use.mask to mask all of the existing ARCH
5 > flags. This will serve to mask all but the appropriate ARCH flags
6 > for all of the 2008.0 profiles. Does this seem reasonable?
7
8 Yes, and don't the arch profiles already have base as a parent?
11 Thanks,
12 Donnie
13
14 Donnie Berkholz