From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Teval
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:18:12
1 begin quote
2 On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:10:25 -0600 (CST)
3 Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o> wrote:
6 > Hi guys!
7 >
8 > Teval is a new developer who has come on to help with both the lisp
9 > and scheme herds. He also has some books in app-doc that will probably
10 > be his responsibility since they are lisp books, though they have not
11 > been checked into cvs as of yet
14 > Please welcome him:)
15
16 What? no silly anecdotes about him? No revealing information? No name?
17 ttt.. After all this time with Seemant I've gotten to some
18 expectations here, you just can't be serious and plain introduce
19 somone like this, what kind of expectations would he get then? He might
20 even believe we are.. .*Gasp* serious people ;)
24 Seriously though, a Name and some interests would be fun, Its sorta nice
25 to know something (however superficial it is) about our fellow dev's ;)
26
27 (and its a nice way to keep score. scan the inbox for "new dev" mails ;)
28 ( collect all 112 and win a trip ;)
31 //Spider
34 begin .signature
35 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
37 end