From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: don't define ebeep and epause in eutils in EAPI 3
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 21:31:04
1 On Sunday 17 January 2010 16:12:29 David Leverton wrote:
2 > On Sunday 17 January 2010 20:38:48 Petteri Räty wrote:
3 > > With GLEP 42 and proper logging of e* messages I think we shouldn't
4 > > annoy users any more with ebeep or epause so attached is a patch only
5 > > defines these functions for EAPIs 0, 1 and 2. Anyone have a reason to
6 > > keep these around for EAPI 3? If not I will apply the attached patch.
7 >
8 > The eclass-manpages comments should be updated too.
9
10 you mean you should re-emerge it on your system
11 -mike