From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council meeting 19 April 2010
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:29:59
1 On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 05:02:25 -0700
2 Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > 4) if there are questions re: use cycle breaking or other bits, feel
4 > free to ask prior please- council meeting times unfortunately right
5 > now intersect badly with my paying work so it's hard to be online to
6 > answer questions during the meeting (that said per the norm I'll try).
7
8 Please detail your cycle breaking algorithm that works in such a way
9 that it's guaranteed not to toggle flags that will break a system, but
10 that does not require any changes to be made to ebuilds etc telling the
11 package manager what those flags are.
14 Ciaran McCreesh