From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: *DEVELOPMENT* mail list, right?
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 20:24:41
1 Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > So, fellow devs, what's new with development? For those interested, genlop has
3 > migrated into gentoo as a project with the permission of upstream, which no
4 > longer maintain it. Um...any new tools or projects people are working on?
5
6 I just finished overhauling our wxWidgets support. I managed to
7 replicate the old broken wxwidgets.eclass behaviour for the time being
8 so we won't have to do a painful drawn-out transition. This weekend I
9 have to test that it doesn't break anything already in the tree. Then
10 I'll run it by leio and see what the wxWidgets developer community
11 thinks about it.
12
13 We also have to drop kick wxGTK-2.4 from of the tree already. Anyone
14 maintaining packages that use wxGTK or wxpython, _please_ make sure
15 you're using versions 2.6.
16
17 I'm also tinkering with the newly released pcsx2-0.9.3 because i would
18 love to play FFXII on the road.
22 where to now? if i had to guess
23 dirtyepic gentoo org i'm afraid to say antarctica's next
24 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list