From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dotnet team needs your help
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:12:48
1 El mié, 28-08-2013 a las 16:13 +0200, Tom Wijsman escribió:
2 > On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:34:00 +0200
3 > Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > Hello
6 > >
7 > > I would like to let you know dotnet team is needed of help. I am
8 > > taking care of some of its packages but mostly banshee and whatever it
9 > > requires. I don't have much time to invest on their packages and,
10 > > then, there are some pending bumps, some of them needing some work
11 > > (like gtk-sharp, gnome-sharp and latest mono bump)
12 > >
13 > > If you want to help, please join
14 >
15 > Basic .NET developer reporting in; joined, will look into this soon.
18 Thanks a lot :D