From: "Jesús J. Guerrero Botella" <jesus.guerrero.botella@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Libreoffice without sane?
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 09:22:32
1 Hello.
2
3 Today I discovered that libreoffice wants to install a dozen new
4 dependencies. I understand that this is probably due to some
5 modularization effort but I don't have a scanner and I don't plan to,
6 so I am trying to hack the ebuild so sane can be enabled and disabled
7 via an USE flag, but having no luck for now. Is there a way to
8 completely disable sane in the LO build or is it a mandatory
9 dependency? I found --with-system-sane-headers, which I guess is the
10 way I'll have to go if there's no way to completely disable sane. At
11 least I will save one dependency there. I am not saying it's a big win
12 but it's a feature I'll never use.
17 Jesús Guerrero Botella