From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 02:02:33
1 On Mon, 09 May 2005 04:00:08 +0300 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | > * What do the maintainers of Gentoo's various -config and -update
4 | > scripts think about converting their scripts into eclectic
5 | > modules ?
6 |
7 | Neither etc-update nor env-update fall into this domain.
8
9 Heh, although I've already reimplemented etc-update as an eclectic
10 module just for the hell of it. Blame Jason for asking me about
11 interactive tools.
12
13 | Nice to finally see this becoming public.
14
15 Yeah, can't keep the cool toys hidden forever I guess :(
18 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
19 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm