From: Evan Read <eread@×××××××××.org>
To: Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] don't forget about PPC
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:45:31
1 On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:16, Mark Guertin wrote:
2 > On Thursday 29 August 2002 17:55, Javier Guerra wrote:
3 > > please! don't forget the PPC platform!
4 > >
5 > > and it would also be nice if you had any indication why all those
6 > > packages are masked... it's so frustrating to read about some nice
7 > > software for linux, doing an emerge -s to see it's there, but not for me!
8 >
9 > We haven't forgotten anyone ;) But as owen says, we can use the help
10 > testing stuff..things have been a little hectic with the upcoming release,
11 > but are starting to all fall into place.
12 >
13 > Glad you like the distro :)
14
15 The distro is very cool (I am not the guy this remark was meant for, BTW ;).
16 I was just wondering if anyone had posted a "what's comming in 1.4" page or
17 something? There are a few directions that I hope Gentoo might move in and
18 am curious.
19
20 Any ETA? ;)
21