From: "Werner
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: AW: [gentoo-dev] Hard Work for ARGGHH... (Future ebuild List)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:30:21
1 Great idea,
2
3 nice to have could also be to add members to a ebuild... to work
4 together on a big or complex ebuild (like xfree). So that people who
5 update a script later could ask and get answers to problems or ideas
6 which are realized in the ebuild.
7
8 Greetings
9
10 Sebastian
11
12 > -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
13 > Von: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o
14 > [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o]Im
15 > Auftrag von hanez
16 > Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Mai 2002 15:53
17 > An: gentoo-dev@g.o
18 > Betreff: [gentoo-dev] Hard Work for ARGGHH... (Future ebuild List)
21 > hello all gentoo devs,
22 >
23 > i'm sitting here some days now and are working on an ebuild
24 > for festival.
25 > since some days festival is included in the portage tree.
26 > it's no problem for
27 > me, but i think the effect for my work is like nothing. i
28 > have learned much
29 > about creating ebuilds but i think it's better to do some
30 > work other people
31 > could use....!?!? :-(
32 >
33 > my question:
34 >
35 > is it possible to make a list under gentoo.org where all the
36 > gentoo devs are
37 > making entries of there ebuilds and maybe the
38 > completion-status, they are
39 > working on at the moment?
40 >
41 > it would make things much easier for all other users who
42 > likes to create
43 > ebuilds and want to upload them. (i really like it!!!) we
44 > could use the list
45 > for looking what is in progess, before we are beginning to
46 > code a new ebuild.
47 >
48 > what do all the others users think about that? any ideas?
49 >
50 > thanks
51 > hanez... ;-)
53 > gentoo-dev mailing list