From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] lftp-2.3.11 ebuild troubles
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:35:30
1 On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 08:56:05PM +0200, Hendrik Visage wrote:
2 > Hi there,
3 >
4 > emerge lftp doesn't copy the ftp.so module over :(
5 > However, ebuild unpack; ebuild compile; ebuild merge DO copy it over.
6
7 It is a problem I have registered before. Unfortunately I've been pressed
8 for time.
9
10 > Where or how dio I search for the trouble?
11
12 Look at what each step in the .ebuild file does, especiall the
13 src_install() part.
14
15 After ebuild install, look in /tmp/portage/lftp-x.y.z/temp/ and see if the
16 relevant ftp.so is there; if it's not, then make install for lftp might be
17 broken.
18
19 If you run into any problems or just plain give up, gimme a hint, and I'll
20 have a look at it.
21
22 Regards,
23