From: Paul <set@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: 2.95.3 testers sought :)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:08:42
1 Spider <spider@g.o>, on Tue Aug 27, 2002 [12:06:46 AM] said:
2 > hello,
3 > I've been doing some hacking on audacity ebuild, and -r2 is the result.
4 > whats new is the new and stable id3lib in the package, + gcc 3.2 patches
5 > so it builds nice there too. can somone with 2.95.3 verify that id3
6 > works and that it builds okay?
9 > //Spider
10
11 Hi;
12
13 Im running 2.95.3
14 Ive just been playing with this. It seems to work as well
15 as -r1 for me. However, neither one is completely right. Namely,
16 all the text at the bottom, and to the left of the waveform,
17 and the index allong the top of the waveform are rendered as
18 rectangles made of of a grey dotted line, instead of the
19 characters they should be.
20 Any idea what causes this? My system was built with
21 -gnome in USE. (Ill provide any details you want.)
22
23 Paul
24 set@×××××.com