From: Peter <sw98234@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Delay in approval of new developers
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:53:32
1 On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:13:23 -0400, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2
3 > I just want to prefix this by saying that I was simply going to ignore
4 > your posts in this thread completely due to your obviously inflammatory
5 > nature at the beginning. Now that you're posting actual constructive
6 > criticisms, I'd like to respond. By the way, thank you for changing
7 > your tone to something more productive.
10 Bunk! Unnecessary to write. Why not just plonk me and be done with it.
11 Nothing I wrote was inflammatory at all. My criticism of the recruitment
12 process stand. Your response was welcome. The prefix was condescending and
13 offensive.
14
15 You, as leaders, have to really think through what your intentions are and
16 how you are going to deal with people and factions with various
17 objectives. Telling people they are obviously inflammatory is really not a
18 strong way to begin.
21 Peter
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list