From: bret curtis <psi29a@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Seeking the missing dates that past and present developers joined Gentoo.
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:50:14
1 Howdy there Robin,
2 I joined around early 2004 and was interviewed by dmwaters. If there
3 is anything else, just lemme know. -- Bret (psi29a)
4
5 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
6 > If your handle is on the following list, please send me a private email
7 > (do not reply on the list), stating when you joined Gentoo, and if it
8 > isn't stored already, your location. I see some active developers on
9 > there too, so they should note when they joined Gentoo. Also, if you
10 > happen to keep in touch with some of the folk here that are past
11 > developers, I'd love to hear from them as well (maybe we should take a
12 > yearly census of Gentoo developers...):
13 >
14 > psi29a
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list