From: David Grant <davidgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New dev: dev-zero
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:40:29
On 9/27/06, Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o> wrote:
> > Hi all, > > It is with great pleasure that I announce the devification of Tiziano > 'dev-zero' Müller. He writes us: > > "I'm from Zurich, Switzerland. Born here and still living here :-) > I'm studying physics at the University of Zurich and working > in a small company as IT responsabilitee and software engineer. > > I also worked on a subproject of the LHC (Large Hadron Collider), called > LHCb. I'm responsible for the database design and implementation > (postgresql) for the sensor test database. > > Besides that I'm working as a freelance software consultant for a couple > of private customers. > > If I'm not working, I'm playing the violin or watching movies." > > With this addition, the Swiss conspiracy soon will be powerful enough to > bribe everybody else with chocolate, so you better watch out. > > Everybody please give Tiziano a warm welcome!
Awesome! Congrats dev-zero. dev-zero has been a great help to me over at #gentoo-sunrise at getting my ebuilds up to snuff. I guess that means he has no incentive for helping me anymore. ;-) Just kidding. You'll just have to help out more instead of referring all the dev-only stuff to genstef. -- David Grant http://www.davidgrant.ca