From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] BUG or feature: --fetchonly packages get added to world profile
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:41:30
1 so -thats- why I have so many packages in my world file!
2 thanks, I've been wondering about it alot!
3
4 //Spider
7 begin quote
8 On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:40:59 -0800
9 George Shapovalov <georges@×××××××××××.edu> wrote:
10
11 > I agree, it should be considered a bug.
12 >
13 > Could you please file a bug report on http://bugs.gentoo.org?
14 >
15 > George
18 > On Tuesday 02 April 2002 13:37, you wrote:
19 > > Hi,
20 > >
21 > > just noticed that if you do
22 > > # emerge --fetchonly <package>
23 > >
24 > > then package will get added to world, like this
25 > >
26 > > >>> Recording media-libs/libggi in "world" favorites file...
27 > >
28 > > Bug or feature?
29 > >
30 > > i vote for bug, since the package is not really installed
31 > > imagine somebody doing downloads for somebody else..
33 > gentoo-dev mailing list
34 > gentoo-dev@g.o