From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] "maintainer needed" for app-emul/playonlinux
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 16:50:53
1 I filed bug 425330. Nothing special, I'm just a heavy user and
2 advocate of IPv6, and I figured I ought to file the bug locally so
3 that the Gentoo dev associated with it can run it up the flagpole to
4 upstream.
5
6 I just saw that it's now CC'd to "maintainer-needed". I don't like it
7 when packages I use lack at least an interested liason between Gentoo
8 and the package's upstream.
9
10 I'm not a Gentoo dev in any official sense. I've never been a package
11 maintainer for any distro. I've just been a Gentoo user for 2-3 years,
12 a Linux user for ten years, and a C++-on-Windows dev for the past five
13 years. But I'd be interested in giving it a shot.
14
15 What's the next step?
18 :wq