From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: New ebuild metadata to mark how robust the package is?
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:30:04
1 Afaik, you can already do this.
2
3 Make a file in /etc/portage/sets/critical, or whatever you want to call
4 it, and in there list the packages you are concerned about.
5
6 Then you can do:
7
8 emerge -NDup @critical
9
10 to see the packages in that set that need to be upgraded or you can use
11 @critical in any other place you could use a set.
12
13 William
14