From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:34:40
1 On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 04:36:20 +0200
2 Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Which is exactly what I'm going to do: I'm going to make sure that the
5 > team is on the same page: policies has to be followed, or they need to
6 > be changed. Which doesn't look like either of them (nor you I guess)
7 > want to do. I'm pretty sure I didn't ask much to the team beside
8 > actually following what the council decided.
9 >
10 > Finally, I'd like to point out that neither my character nor my
11 > actions have changed the slightest since the mail that Peper quoted —
12 > yet I was elected as team leader; it looks like though people wanted
13 > me to scream at anyone else beside them — too easy that way.
14 >
15 > And the only two people in the team who bothered to cast a vote (Luca
16 > and Christian), seems not to have an issue with me keeping this way.
17 >
18 > So, this might hurt your feelings, but I'm not really sorry to see you
19 > leave. As I said before I had been disappointed when people I had a
20 > high esteem of decided that rules shouldn't apply to them.
21
22 Reading all this, I kept wondering how you think your self-appointed
23 position as "team lead" (look how I'm stretching the definition there)
24 is still tenable. Good luck there.
27 jer