From: Nathaniel Grady <nate@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When will rc6 be ready?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:27:14
1 My usual method of installing gentoo is to start wiht 2 partitions - put slakware on one (iut has reiserfs support), extract the gentoo tbuild tarball on the second partation, chroot and then follow the build-cd steps. works fine. I'll probably put BSD on the slakware partition, but if you wanted after you finished installing it could be wiped and used as /home or /usr...
2
3 --Nate Grady
4