From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Ignoring/overwriting IUSE from an eclass
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:41:33
1 On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 07:22:48 -0600
2 Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > After sleeping on it, I've decided my problem is personal, so i've
5 > just taken my own advice and set up a simple mail filter so I don't
6 > have to listen to this crap anymore. Unless, of course people
7 > respond, which is inevitable. But, I encourage anyone else tired of
8 > the bullshit to do the same, and maybe we can get the signal to noise
9 > ratio down to a reasonable level.
10
11 And I encourage anyone else taking such measures not to bother telling
12 the list about it, to avoid making the signal to noise ratio even
13 worse. Thanks.
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list