From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: forums/bugs/etc downtime
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:27:42
1 The OSL is working on moving several of their boxes this morning at 1600
2 UTC to the new datacenter racks. We were planning on moving the last two
3 of our machines during this time, but unfortunately a scheduling
4 conflict came up so we'll have to do ours later next week. The bad part
5 of this means that we'll still have a downtime today since the primary
6 database server we use at the OSL is getting moved anyways.
7
8 The primary sites that won't be working will be forums and bugs, but I
9 think there's a few other sites that may have a db connection. Hopefully
10 all goes smoothly and is expected to only take an hour.
11
12 Sorry about the issues this may cause!
15 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
16 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
17
18 ---
19 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
20 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
21
22 ramereth/irc.freenode.net