From: Christian Hoffmann <hoffie@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Jeeves IRC replacement now alive - Willikins
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:35:09
1 On 2008-08-06 23:18, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > Sorry that it's taken this long to get completed, but the Jeeves
5 > replacement, Willikins, is finally 99% done, and ready to join lots of
6 > channels.
7 >
8 > Getting the bot out there
9 > -------------------------
10 > If you would like to have the new bot in your #gentoo-* channel, would
11 > each channel founder/leader please respond to this thread, stating the
12 > channel name, and that they are the contact for any problems/troubles.
13 I'd at least want him in #gentoo-php. I can't speak for the security
14 team, but I'm really pretty sure, we'd want him in #gentoo-security
15 as well.
16
17 So, please let him join:
18 #gentoo-php