From: Craig Joly <craig@×××××××××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] gnome/gtk app ebuilds
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 21:16:58
1 Four new ebuilds:
2 SCREEM - a GNOME Site Creation and Editing EnvironMent
3 ithought - a web enabled outliner / diary using gtk+
4 gaby - GNOME or gtk+ personal database
5 feh - everybody's favorite (well mine anyway) image viewer, and it's
6 not gtk or gnome, just imlib2
7
8 ithought has a strange numbering scheme. It's actually ithought-a5.
9 I called the ebuild ithought-0.0.5.ebuild.
10
11 The gaby ebuild is bothering me a bit. The problem - it compiles.
12 The default configure script is looking for pygtk.h somewhere other
13 than the python.gnome ebuild puts it (/usr/include/pygtk/). I
14 modified ./configure so that it finds it, but I expected a Makefile to
15 break when it didn't have -I/usr/include in it. Nothing broke as far
16 as I can tell. So, if anyone notices strange behavior with gaby, let
17 me know.
18
19 Craig

gaby-2.0.2.ebuild text/plain