From: Aisha Tammy <gentoo.dev@×××××.cc>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] unverifiable GPG keys for @gentoo.org members
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 00:39:16
1 On 5/13/20 4:42 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2020-05-12 at 06:20 -0400, Aisha Tammy wrote:
3 >> On 5/12/20 1:24 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
4 >>> W dniu pon, 11.05.2020 o godzinie 20∶20 -0400, użytkownik Aisha Tammy
5 >>> napisał:
6 >>>> Hi devs@,
7 >>>> Seems like for some reason the gentoo.org does not publish the
8 >>>> gpg public keys of the senders, even though it is signed correctly.
9 >>
10 >> Oh, very sorry if I came out that way. I wasn't being passive aggressive.
11 >> Sometimes I write things the wrong way. I should have definitely written
12 >> it better :(
15 > I'm sorry, it might have been my fault for reading your mail the wrong
16 > way. It really sounded like 'why do you set such high standards for
17 > everyone when you can't get the basics working'. Again, I'm sorry,
18 > I should have knee-jerk reacted on it anyway.
21 No hard feelings at all :)
22
23 I'm sure everything is a nice learning experience for everybody involved,
24 we can only do better from now on.
25
26 I'm still figuring out where my setup has gone wrong but I'm sure I'll get
27 to it in the end :)
28
29 And I think it is actually really nice that gentoo maintains high standards
30 which is one of the reasons I like contributing to this project. In no way,
31 except direct words, will I want to imply my discomfort with
32 any policy (if ever I have a need).
33
34 Thanks again to everybody involved and I hope everyone stays safe,
35 Aisha