From: Bernard Cafarelli <voyageur@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: perl-5.10.1 status update
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:22:05
1 On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:10:39 +0100, Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 > * Torsten Veller<tove@g.o>:
4 >> After that I'll minimize my perl work if no more people join to help.
5 >
6 > Plan revised: I stop doing perl work right now.
7 >
8 > Thanks
9
10 Thanks to you for all your work on cleaning our perl setup, bringing
11 5.10.1 in-tree with almost nothing else than "when will it be done?"
12 bugzilla comments. That is a big achievement
13
14 Now who has a free time generator machine so more devs (like me) can help?
17 Bernard Cafarelli (Voyageur)
18 Gentoo developer (NX, GNUstep, net-misc, net-ftp, ...)