From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: comprehensive eclass checking in repoman
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:07:51
Mike Frysinger писал 2012-05-25 19:42:
> On Thursday 24 May 2012 23:47:23 Ryan Hill wrote: >> Is there any sane way to handle sub-eclasses? eg. foo-base inherits >> foo-functions. > > i was thinking of extending the metadata to handle this. did you > have any > specific ideas in mind ? i can see inheriting say distutils should > not require > people to also inherit python eclasses ... > -mike
May we can use eclass dep graph? -- Best Regards, Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute, Gatchina, Russia Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics Gentoo Team Ru Gentoo Linux Dev mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com mailto:alexxy@g.o mailto:alexxy@×××××××××××××.ru