From: Troy Dack <troy@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] KDE ebuild request for Dan Armak
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 09:26:14
1 I'm posting this here because it is not really a bug and doesn't deserve to
2 go onto bugs.gentoo.org.
3
4 Dan,
5 I think you are the absolute genius who put together the KDE3 ebui
6 lds so quickly, so I'm directing this to you, but if anyone else can help,
7 please do.
8
9 Is it possible to build an ebuild for KDE3 that checks out this directory
10 (http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/kstyles/keramik/?only_with_tag=MAIN)
11 and installs that one theme?
12
13 Screenshot: http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=1172
14
15 If it's far too much effort then that's fine. Unfortunately I don't have
16 the required skills (or time) to attempt this myself.
17
18 Thanks again.
19
20 Troy
23 Thus spake the master programmer:
24 "Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to
25 be maintained."
26 -- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"