From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: devmanual <devmanual@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The demotivating process of contributing to devmanual
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 20:33:24
1 On Tue, 2019-10-15 at 17:20 -0400, Gokturk Yuksek wrote:
2 > I wish you communicated this particular frustration clearly before it
3 > made you very angry.
4
5 I'm sorry that I vented off here. I have explicitly requested in some
6 of my pull requests that you can apply any wording changes directly but
7 I guess it was easy to miss.
8
9 I'm really glad this is resolved, and that the things started moving
10 again. I'd like to thank you for all your hard work on devmanual.
13 Best regards,
14 Michał Górny