From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Retirement
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 23:19:51
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 00:26 Mon 11 Aug , Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
3 >> My retirement is probably long overdue as I haven't really been active for
4 >> several months. It is now clear to me that Gentoo is not moving in the
5 >> direction I had wished for and the last council election indicates that most
6 >> current Gentoo developers appear to be satisfied with this current direction.
7 >> Therefore farewell. If anybody wants to reach me I can be reached at
8 >> bo.andresen at zlin.dk.
9 >
10 > Adios guys, and thanks for all the work you've put into Gentoo while you
11 > were here! Best of luck on your future endeavors.
12
13 They always say that stuff but never bother explaining what the
14 direction they wish for actually is. As a user I get the impression
15 that there's some kind of evil Cabal.