From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Keysigning at LWE
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:35:13
1 After talking with klieber a bit, we've decided to organize a little
2 keysigning for those who will be at next week's LinuxWorld Expo in San
3 Francisco. This will be a bit different yet somewhat more convenient
4 than traditional keysigning "parties". This is strictly optional and
5 nobody is forcing anybody to participate.
6
7 Here is the process we are going to take
8
9 - Send your ascii armored public key to cshields@g.o BEFORE this
10 coming Saturday (my apologies for the short notice)
11
12 - I will compile a list along with fingerprints, make it publicly
13 available along with the md5sum of the list.
14
15 - Stop by the Gentoo booth at LWE (booth 1 in the ".org pavilion") and
16 bring a government issued photo ID, and your GPG fingerprint. We will
17 verify your fingerprint with the one on the list, and your key will be
18 marked as valid.
19
20 - The list of valid keys will be made available after LWE and everyone
21 can sign each valid key from the original list and send it back to the
22 owner.
23
24 - Those who fail to show up or whose fingerprint does not match will not
25 be marked valid and should not be signed.
26
27 Cheers!
30 Corey Shields - Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team
31 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields