From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Two herds (and four extra?)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:19:56
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:13:44 -0400
"Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o> wrote:

* "When metadata.xml lists a single maintainer or herd, then you assign the bug to that maintainer or herd. When the file lists multiple entries, then you assign the bug to the first maintainer, and CC the other maintainer(s) and herd(s). If you find that metadata.xml lists inappropriate and/or confusing contact information, then make a note of that in a comment on the bug report and assign/CC the bug report as optimal as possible."[1] jer [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/bug-wranglers/index.xml#doc_chap4_sect3