From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removal of ChangeLog from eclass/ directory? (was: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: autotools.eclass)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:42:53
In Reply to: [gentoo-dev] Removal of ChangeLog from eclass/ directory? (was: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: autotools.eclass) by Samuli Suominen
On Wednesday 14 December 2011 14:18:46 Samuli Suominen wrote:
> I guess we can remove the ChangeLog from eclass/ directory since only > small portition of people seem to use it.
i wasn't doing this on purpose ... just hadn't really noticed the ChangeLog in there. i'm skeptical of its usefulness ... but i wouldn't have a problem at all with an auto-generated one. -mike